Journalists will be able to attend the Hlinka Gretzka Cup in person at the arenas in Bøeclav and Pieany. Below you will find information about the measures and conditions for entrance in Bøeclav. Inside the arena, interviews with media and TV representatives can take place after games, provided that hygienic rules are observed (respirators + 2 m spacing).
Conditions for entering the arena in Bøeclav:
The three most important protective measures are:
- Facial protection: It is mandatory to wear a FFP2 or KN95 respirator at all times during the event, except on the ice.
- Hand hygiene: Wash your hands regularly with soap and water and always disinfect your hands before or after using a respirator.
- Keep a distance: Keep a distance of 2 meters or more from each other. Keeping a distance is especially important indoors and when eating out.
Entrance to the arena
During the event, only persons who have media accreditation issued by the organizer will be permitted to enter the arena.
In order to obtain accreditation, it will also be necessary to prove infectivity according to current government regulations. So have one of these documents:
- the result of a negative PCR test not older than seven days
- the result of a negative antigen test not older than 72 hours
- confirmation of vaccination against COVID-19 (at least 14 days after the second dose)
- confirmation of past COVID-19 infection in the last 180 days